Emergency Dental Services
Dental emergencies can be extremely painful and rather sudden. From intense toothaches to broken teeth, immediate treatment is absolutely necessary before conditions worsen. Most conditions rarely go away on their own which is why it is important to seek help sooner rather than later.
Aurora Smiles Dental Care delivers quality dental care to high standards. Our offices are easily accessible with a location in the heart of West Perth. For any emergency no matter how seemingly minor, our professionals are here to help.
Call us immediately on (08) 9322 4372 for an emergency dentist in Perth.
Pain is a strong indication that something is wrong. Immediate action is necessary following a traumatic accident or sudden increase in discomfort. See us as soon as possible as we can relieve your pain and restore your teeth.
The most common dental emergencies we treat include:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Lost fillings or dental crowns
- Wisdom tooth pain
- Tooth or root abscess
- Knocked out teeth
- Cracked or broken dentures
- Damaged braces or wires
- Bleeding mouth or gums
- Cracked or chipped enamel
- Sore or possibly broken jaw
- Mouth injuries
Contact Aurora Smiles Dental Care immediately for any of the emergencies above. Delays can mean the difference between losing or saving a tooth. Reacting quickly is your best chance to relieve pain and keep your mouth healthy. Even issues that may seem small are often signs of underlying problems. This is why slight pain or discomfort in the mouth should never be taken lightly. So do not delay any further and seek treatment for all dental issues as soon as possible.
We set aside time slots for dental procedures that require immediate attention. This ensures we are able to attend to all emergencies.
Handling a Dental Emergency
It is absolutely critical to see a dentist as soon as possible if you are experiencing any pain or discomfort. The longer you wait, the more you put your dental health at risk. What starts as a small issue could become extremely painful without treatment.
- Toothaches: Even a minor toothache can be a sign of an underlying problem. Schedule an appointment with us immediately regardless of how minor the pain is.
- Broken or chipped tooth: Save any pieces or fragments if you find them. Apply gauze to the area if bleeding is present.
- Lost filling or crown: Put the filling or crown in a safe place. Our dentist may be able to put it back in.
- Soft tissue injuries: Use a wet gauze and apply pressure to control any bleeding. Rinse your mouth with a mixture of warm water and a small amount of salt to minimise the risk of infection.
At Aurora Smiles Dental Care, we deliver quality dental treatments. Emergencies can happen at any moment. So we make sure to provide immediate care whether you have a toothache or broken tooth. Our dentists first assess your condition and discuss the best treatment option.
Call us on (08) 9322 4372 for emergency dental services.